Candidate Qualification Requirements
Qualification : B.Com / M.Com / B.Tech / M. Tech / MBA – Marketing / Mining Engineer
Experience : 06 – 12 Years
Preferred Competencies / Traits :
1. Preferably from Manufacturing / Trade segment (Preferably as a Mines / Excavation vendor).
2. Male candidate can only apply & candidate of Rajasthan will be preferred.
3. Guiding / Mentoring the pool of Executives responsible for PAN India Operations.
4. Strong, dynamic, qualified & result orientation.
5. Proficiency in MS-Office
6. Excellent Communication and Behavioral skill.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: ₹800,000.00 /year
- Bhilwara, Rajasthan
Job Responsibility :
1. Building and maintaining relationships with clients (Mines) and key personnel within customer companies.
2. Mapping area wise consumption needs/ trends , forecasting, competiters data capturing & analysis, finding new ways for improved focused penetration.
3. Responsible for development and implementation of strategies to sustain growth and increase the market share of assign territory.
4. Area mapping and identification of gap areas as per customer population.Conduct effective competitor analysis (In-depth market data analysis using traditional and advanced methods).
5. Finding new potential market / areas in premium product range by promotional activities like, demonstration, Education to user & campaigns, designing effective sales-promotional strategies & scheme with there effective implementation.
6. Manages and oversees overall supply chain operations, including requirement and consummation of material.
7. To overcome product availability and service requirement gap by coordination with Dealer and Dealer sales team on regular basis.
8. Communication with customer, management and colleagues and providing clear concise accurate information.
9. Responsible to improve business relationships with customers by managing a company’s interaction with current and potential future customers and tries to analyze data about customers’ history with a company.
10. Strong Verbal & Written Communication Skill Should have excellent command over MS office. Ability to Learn & Adopt work independence, show initiative, provide direction manage multiple tasked and priorities assignment.
Solar Industries India Limited
About the Organization : Founded in 1995, Solar Group is a leading company with the global marketplace in the explosives business. With an impressive clientele across the mining and infrastructure sectors, we are focused on delivering innovation and excellence.
- Manufacturers of a complete range of industrial explosives (bulk and cartridge), detonators and detonating fuse and cast boosters.
- World’s largest cartridge manufacturing facility at a single location at Chakdoh, Nagpur. * India’s largest manufacturers of Industrial Explosives and Initiating Systems.
- India’s largest manufacturing facility for Detonating Cord and Cast Boosters.
- India’s first domestic supplier in private sector of HMX & HMX Compounded products to the defense sector.
- Our manufacturing facilities are ISO 9001:2000 and ISO 14001:2004 Certified. * Large presence in the global market with footprints in 42 countries.
For company details, Please visit www.solargroup.com.
If you full fill the job description requirements then you can apply to thise job. It’s a good package job, in this competitive market this offer is very decent.